Project: Landmark at Radburn Residential
Location: Fairlawn, NJ
SCC is currently performing land development work for a 165 unit residential community in Fair Lawn, NJ. Sanitary’s scope is to install all new infrastructure for the site including water mains, fire and domestic building services, sanitary sewer, and storm water management facilities. Also included are site retaining walls, mass earthwork, and soils re-compaction.
About Our Company
Sanitary Construction Company is a full service general contractor specializing in site work, earthmoving, underground utilities, concrete, demolition, and heavy highway construction. With over 100 years of experience, Sanitary is recognized as a premier contractor in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.
Certifications / Memberships
– New Jersey Department of Transportation Contractor
– New Jersey Division of Building & Construction Contractor
– New Jersey Transit Contractor
– New Jersey American Water Certified Contractor
– New Jersey State Certified Asphalt Installation Contractor
– Certified Small Business (SBE) Port Authority of NY/NJ
– Utility and Transportation Contractors of NJ (Member)
– Builders Association of Northern NJ (Member)
– American Water Works Association (Member)
– OSHA/UTCA Blue Level Construction Industry Safety Partnership Member (CISP)